Founded in the Episcopal tradition, St. Paul’s School for Girls embraces service and outreach as a major component of its program. Our outreach program pairs our school with schools and community organizations in the greater Baltimore area. The Stewardship Council is committed to continual reevaluation of the goals and opportunities in the Community Service Program, and to the creation of an environment in the school that cultivates the program’s growth.
- To cultivate a belief in the fundamental unity of the global family.
- To cultivate a belief of sacredness of every individual.
- To become cognizant of the responsibility one has to use resources wisely and for the benefit of the global family.
- To experience unselfish action directed to the needs of our world.
- To develop a belief that change for the better is possible through individual and group effort.
- To develop a lifelong pattern of service.